News & Events
- CEO Mark Kay interviewed on WallStreetAnanlyzer.com on Tue, Jun. 10, 2014. Click to Listen: ‘StrikeForce CEO Interview ’
- SFOR Management Team recorded a Webex presentation reviewing the company's Q1 2014 10Q Financial Results on Tuesday May 27. Click here to view the Q1 2014 Webex Review.
- StrikeForce Awarded PC, Mac, and Mobile device Keystroke Encryption Patents 8,566,608 & 8,732,483 (May 2014)
- StrikeForce awarded Out-of-Band Authentication Patents 7,870,599 & 8,484,698 & 8,713,701 (May 2014)
- Investor Relations: StrikeForce commences litigation regarding our out-of-band authentication patent #7,870,599 (Mar 2013)
PATENT (No. 7,870,599) LITIGATION FAQ’S
FAQ'S as of March 28th, 2013
- Who is StrikeForce Technologies, Inc.?
- What is the patented technology and what are its benefits?
- What is the patent and when was it issued?
- What are some of the key features of the StrikeForce ProtectID® Authentication Product?
- Who are some of the clients and markets to which the StrikeForce ProtectID® Authentication Product is licensed?
- Why is StrikeForce bringing this lawsuit?
- Contact information
StrikeForce Technologies provides a suite of online products that help prevent identity theft by protecting customers, employees and partners in real time at every vulnerable point. Its products prevent fraud during account creation, account access, transactions and changes, and transaction verification, saving businesses millions of dollars, offering new levels of customer protection, and strengthening their brand names.
The patented technology, which is used by StrikeForce's ProtectID® Authentication Product, offers 2-factor "Out-of-Band" authentication across many methods and devices for cyber security protection. Methods that are used include, for example, receiving a call and entering a PIN number or One-Time Password (OTP) on a phone-type device. This approach leverages a 2nd network for entering or receiving passwords, which locks out hackers - even if they have your username and password. The key benefits include greater security than simple username and password and even stronger security than physical hard tokens, ease of use, no need for additional hardware or devices, low cost, and real-time choices based on the policies of the companies providing the services.
Patent 7,870,599, entitled "Multichannel Device Utilizing A Centralized Out-of-Band Authentication System (COBAS)," relates to several key technologies underlying a multichannel security system for granting and denying access to a host computer in response to a demand from an access-seeking individual and computer. The '599 Patent was granted by the United States Patent and Trademark Office on January 11, 2011. A reexamination certificate was issued after a successful Ex Parte Reexamination concluded on December 27, 2011.
The StrikeForce ProtectID® Authentication Product, which incorporates the invention of the 599 Patent, is the only known authentication product that provides an easy-to-use platform. It features full redundancy of methods for authentication utilizing hard and soft tokens, and biometric, voice, email, PIN and one time password (OTP) methods, all in one system with one management and administrative function that can be installed and serviced in-house, through the Cloud, or a hybrid of both.
A listing of our clients appears under our Company/Partners tab, which list includes companies in the Fortune 100, Fortune 500, and Fortune 1000, along with other clients in the financial, healthcare, telecommunications, technology, government, manufacturing and social media markets globally.
StrikeForce has spent a substantial amount of time and money developing the StrikeForce ProtectID® Authentication Product and in getting the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to issue the '599 Patent. This product was invented by our CTO, who conceived of the only way to avert identity theft long before this problem became widely recognized. In light of the above, StrikeForce is determined to protect its intellectual property and seek all remedies available to it under the law.
For information about StrikeForce's '599 Patent licensing contact firstname.lastname@example.org